Dear Patients and their Families,
For the safety of our patients and staff, additional safety protocols are set in place. Although our friendly, caring team is the same, you may notice some changes the next time you visit us:
- Before each appointment, a Covid screening questionnaire will be texted to you prior to your appointment.
- Please enter the office with a facemask/covering.
- You will be asked to use hand-sanitizer upon entering the office and your temperature will be taken.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Sneeze guards, medical grade air purifiers, aerosol mitigating equipment, additional personal protective equipment, and additional EPA approved aerosol disinfectants have been added to ensure your safety.
We look forward to seeing you! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Joanne Low and Staff